8.12.2011

Orange Ya Glad It's Friday!!!

Today I kept things a bit light for casual Friday. Most of our executives were out of the office today, so when that happens we tend to tone it down and relax a bit more. In addition to the little taste of freedom, I didn't feel like wearing anything overly fussy as I'm still, like many other Texans, trying to stay cool in this heat. 

(Linen Top: Zara; Jeans: Old Navy; Sandals & Necklace: Forever21)

While searching for something light and airy, this morning I reached in my closet and pulled out this cute coral linen top. I totally love this color, as I mentioned in a previous post orange is my favorite color and this is pretty close. For me, anything in the orange family makes me happy. If I'm wearing an outfit that includes an orangy hue, you'll catch me with a smile (unless it's blazing hot outside like this post). Most colors in the orange family are also a great choice when transitioning from summer to fall.

Instead of shoes with a heel, I grabbed these flat woven bronze sandals, which I am in total love with. I purchased these from Forever 21 in early June with two other pairs. They were perfect to add to my summer wardrobe and priced at 7 bucks, I couldn't resist. I tend to throw these on with just about anything: jeans, shorts, leggings, and sundresses. 
Well my friends, it has been a long week. I'm heading inside to cool off and prepare for the weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!








No comments: