6.14.2011

Loving: The Color of Love



I found this photo in my collection of home decor inspiration photos. If memory serves me right, I believe it was pulled from the fabulous “Gorgeous Shiny Things” blog - thanks Lovely!!

When I first came across this photo I saved it. It actually made me smile and still does as a matter of fact. The colors create just enough pop over the neutral back drop of white. I just want to fall on this inviting sofa and snuggle in the pillows and not to mention run my feet across the plush white rug…This is the EXACT same feeling I would like to have when walking into my family room.

Unfortunately I feel nothing when walking into the sparse area that was designated for the ultimate relaxation. So what’s a woman to do? You got it – GET TO WORK!!!! The challenge at hand is to bring some color and pizazz into what is now a total BORE!

No comments: